In today’s edition we are going to look are Law 7 which is the duration of the game.
The duration of the game shall be two equal periods of 45 minutes, unless otherwise mutually agreed upon, subject to the following:
• Allowance shall be made in either period for all time lost through substitution ,the transport from the field of injured players, time-wasting or other cause, the amount of which shall be a matter for the discretion of the referee.
• Time shall be extended to permit a penalty-kick being taken at or after the expiration of the normal period in either half.
• The half-time interval shall not exceed fifteen minutes.
• Competition rules shall clearly stipulate the duration of the half-time interval
• The duration of the half-time interval may be altered only with the consent of the referee.